" ...the links among corporations, institutions, and government officials that profit from endless war. The US War of Terror is not about liberation, democracy, or UN resolutions. Plainly put, the War of Terror--whether in Iraq, Colombia, Afghanistan, or the USA--is about subjugation, resource extraction, and opening markets: a practice once referred to more honestly as colonialism. "

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Iraq for sale, a film by Robert Greenwald



Here is the film I was talking about in an earlier post of Blackwater. I'll add some more information of the film as soon as I watch it myself. Feel free to watch it and comment if you must. The video requires divx (latest), and therefore won't work in school! I know, what a pain.

5 comments:

Bush one on one Saddam said...

I got a question for you, why does your post suck? I can't even see the video, answer me, why is post the post so crappy?

Bush one on one Saddam said...

I will give you two thumbs down.

Bush one on one Saddam said...

Screw that last comment, I give you a score of 10%.

Ehsanul said...

nice blog
remind me to do mines
(email me at edragon101@gmail.com)

Ehsanul said...

nice blog
email me at edragon101@gmail.com